Traffic offences, in one way or another, can often catch us out when we least expect it i.e. Speeding or traffic crashes. You may be liable to a traffic charge although you haven’t intentionally driven wanting to breach traffic laws.
Shadgett Legal has an in depth understating of the issues that impact on the vast array of charges and can professionally guide you through trial sentencing or simply devising you on your prospects of defending the charge.
- Reckless driving;
- Dangerous driving;
- Careless driving;
- Excessive noise – burnouts (in many instances police incorrectly charge excessive noise matters as traffic charges);
- Dangerous driving occasioning bodily harm;
- Dangerous driving occasioning grievous bodily harm;
- Dangerous driving occasioning death;
- License suspensions;
- Demerit point suspensions;
- Electing for double or nothing;
- Drink driving;
- Drug driving;
- Vehicle impounds (return of impound fees).
Whether you have a traffic infringement or are charged with a traffic offence, Steven can provide advice and representation to assist.
We also specialise in extraordinary driver’s licence applications. You can apply for an extraordinary driver’s licence if you are currently under court imposed disqualification, however there are certain other types of disqualification that do not allow you to apply for an extraordinary licence. Know more from our traffic lawyers and find out if you qualify.
If you are looking for a traffic lawyer in Perth, then see how we can help you by getting in touch with us today.